Download IMAGIC or Image Science freeware programs. Use the links on the left side.
- You need a specific access for this download. Shared Resources customers have reveived the required username and password
- Be sure to fully read the "Installation and troubleshooting hints".
- If you need further help, please contact info(at)ImageScience.de
- The distribution of any access information is a violation of the Shared Resources agreement.
|LINUX 64-bit||Version 2016_08_01|
|MAC OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later||Version 2016_08_01|
|MS Windows 64-bit||Version 2016_08_01|
|Intel redistributable libraries for Windows||(required for Windows)|
|MPI RT for Windows||(required for Windows)|
INSTALLATION AND TROUBLESHOOTING HINTS
EM2EM / FSC (Free download)
- LINUX (64-bit architecture)
MAC OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and later
Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 8 (both 64-bit architecture)
- If EM2EM/FSC should run in a GUI windows application Java® has to be installed.
- To start em2em or FSC in a terminal window in a command line mode use em2em -t or fsc -t, respectively.
- FSC needs the input images/volumes in IMAGIC format. In the GUI windows program you can use the IMPORT button to import images from other 3DEM formats. When using the terminal program you first have to do the conversion with em2em -t
- The GUI window program is based on a program version written by Cecilia Bebeacua (Imperial College, London (UK) and Image Science, funded by a grant of the European Union (3D-EM/FP6 NOE)
- If you need further help, please contact em2em(at)ImageScience.de or fsc(at)ImageScience.de